ITIL is an integrated set of best-practice processes that focus on maximizing value to the business by aligning IT resources with business needs. It is a framework of best practices for delivering IT services that can help businesses have cost-effective practices, manage risk, and build a stable IT environment.
Aptech is a pioneer in providing this IT project management curriculum and our trainers for this course possess international exposure and expertise in this field. Go through our list of ITIL programs below and get in touch with us with your requirements to have ITIL programs conducted for you.
ITIL Courses Provided by Aptech
- ITIL4 Foundation – 24 Hours
- ITIL Specialist – Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) 24 Hours
- ITIL Strategist – Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI) 32 Hours
- ITIL Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) 32 Hours
- ITIL Specialist – High Velocity IT (HVIT) 32 Hours