Aptech Bahrain has been a pioneering learning solutions provider in IT, English language and career enhancing professional courses in the Kingdom of Bahrain since its establishment in 1993.
Our two main areas of focus are professional training to individuals and training solutions to corporates.
For individuals we offer career and professional training programs:
- Microsoft certifications – MTA, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD
- Cisco certifications – CCNA
- ICDL & Office courses
- DMI (Ireland) – Certified Digital Marketing Professional
- Middlesex University, London – English Language
For corporates we offer customized :
- Managerial workshops – for supervisors & managers, HR
- Career development workshops – for employees, sales &marketing
To transform individuals, corporations and communities by providing them world class training solutions in business and information technology, especially through partnerships with internationally acclaimed organizations.
To be the most-preferred training solutions provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
We are part of the global network of one of the world’s acclaimed career education providers, Aptech Limited, a global training brand. In the past 27 years, more than 25,000 participants had chosen us as their preferred IT, language and workshops training provider and had benefited from our quality training programs.
Our strategic tie-ups with NCC Education, Microsoft, Cisco, ICDL, Pearson Vue, Middlesex University, DMI (Ireland), give us access to training resources of world class standards.
APTECH LIMITED’S WORLDWIDE RECOGNITION
With presence across 40 countries Aptech Limited is a global learning solutions company.
- 33 years of experience in IT training
- 1300 centres in 40+ countries
- Trained more than 7 million students worldwide
- Aptech Ltd. is ISO 9001:2000 organization since 1993
- Training internal HR
- Ranked No. 1 in Chinese IT training market
- Strategic alliances with Southern Cross University, Australia and University of Portsmouth, UK
- Among top 20 global training outsourcing solutions provider (OSP) companies in 2006, 2007, 2008